data:post.body Joy的世界

Joy 的心灵

Sunday, August 14, 2011

tmr is my PMR percubaan EXAM ~~~~~TT

i feel me wanna die already ='(  

haiz......BM BM BM BM ~~ let me go ... i dont wan see it !!! .....

haizz..... tomorrow i will FIGHTING =0= ~~ 

good luck to my self and all form three students =) 



ehhhhhemmmm~~ i wan say .... blogspot make me angry again and again .....!

why upload picture i just can see tat OoOoOoOoOo ! FxxK! slow dao like turtle ! 


me wait 12 hour just upload 3 pic !!! damn hengggg!



me gt many many many picture wanna upload say how long i can wait ? wait until me die ? @@

Facebook me just wait 2 minit only ! 

haizzz....damn hate damn angry damn heng !


i wan like angry birds shooottt tat blogspot >o<   shewwwwwwwwwww bommmm ! wahahax 

i know me so childish xD 


hahax.... i wan slp already =) nw 10.06PM...nights all my belove boubuiii

No comments:

Post a Comment